In the world we live in today there are many different religions. Islam is a religion that has over one billion followers worldwide. It teaches that one must submit to Allah Almighty in heart, soul, and deed. A person that follows Islam religion is called a Muslim. Islam is based on the teachings of Muhammad, the central figure in Islam. He symbolizes to Muslims the perfect man that shows what it means to be a Muslim. The Quran is the book of Allah and it is written in Arabic. The word Quran means recitation in Arabic. All Muslims must Learn Quran and recite in Arabic, regardless of their national language.
Quran consists of one hundred and fourteen chapters of six thousand verses, originally revealed to Muhammad over a period of twenty-two years. These chapters which are called surahs are arranged according to length, from the longest being some twenty-two pages of Arabic text for surah two, through the shortest being only a single line for surah one hundred and eight. The name of Allah appears more than two thousand five hundred times in the Quran.
Why are Quran Education so Important for Muslims?
Learn Quran not only gives us the knowledge of Islam but it also gives us knowledge of the world around us. The teachings of the Quran give us a perspective of looking at life. This is because the Quran is a complete way of life. There are numerous subjects about which the Quran gives knowledge. The study of the Holy Book makes us capable of interpreting the commands of Allah. The teachings are not just about the lessons to learn about religion but we learn about the lessons of life. One thing that we are proud to do is to provide education for all Muslims even we don’t want that a child should be left behind. We want to change the world for good and this is only possible with the help of the Book of Allah.
Ways to Implement the Quran in our daily life.
There are many ways in which Muslim can be connected to Holy Quran, some of them are mentioned bellow:
- Reciting the Holy Quran with correct Tajweed fills the heart and soul with peace and house with blessings.
- One can feel closer to Allah Almighty with Quran recitation.
- The teaching of Holy Quran can implement in everyday life for guidance in all matters.
- The Holy Quran guard us against evil and establishes justice in society.
- Holy Quran recitation eases any sorrow and grief due to its immediate stress-relieving effects.
- We can recite the Holy Quran in our daily prayers.
- Daily Quran recitation, especially after Fajar prayer, is the best remedy to keeping oneself on the righteous path and tied to the rope of Allah Almighty.
- Holy Quran teaches us to observe and seek the truth. We must try in our daily life to understand the teaching of Holy Quran which ultimately strengthens our belief.
- One of the best ways of reflection upon the Quran is listening to it intently when someone reads and explains it aloud to you.